From Conveyor Technology
For the optimal implementation of customer-specific requirements, the sliding belt conveyors from EUROPRESS have a stable frame design with C-profile in the substructure. Project-related extensions can be realized quickly and cost-effectively. The belt is completely gliding. The sliding plate is made of wear-resistant steel and can also be equipped with fan rollers on request. The secure lateral sealing in bolted design prevents material loss during conveying. The entire belt frame is characterized by high safety standards combined with practical flexibility.
- Effective width [mm] 600 - 2000
- Material carriers Size and distance variable
- Feeding section Infloor / Overfloor
- Belt quality EP400/3 2,5:0
- Conveying speed [m/s] 0,3 - 0,7
Variable effective width and length
For the width and length of the conveyor belt as well as its incline, we adhere to the specifications of our customers for optimal adaptation to individual conditions.
Our sliding belt conveyors are suitable for a wide range of uses in the paper industry and recycling. The drive drum is selected on a customer-specific basis and is basically protected against slippage in the event of moisture. When a slip-on gear design is selected, pedestal bearings with adapter sleeves are used. This means that both the drum and the shaft can be replaced easily and separately if necessary. The low maintenance and long service life of the sliding belt conveyors guarantee high economic efficiency.
- Usable widths from 300 to 2800 mm
- Bearing supported via housing flange bearing
- Accelerating belts for automatic sorting systems
- Sorting belts, reversing and traversing belts possible
- RAL painting according to customer requirements