Eutech - Model pH 5+ - Economy Handhelds
From Economy Handhelds
Multi-Point Calibration (up to 5 points) with Auto-Buffer Recognition - choice of USA, NIST or pure water buffer standards with ±0.01 pH accuracy. Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for the highest accuracy under fluctuating temperatures. Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording. Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use. Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting. Large Custom LCD provides optimum viewing even at a distance. Protective Rubber Boot shields meter from accidental knocks and features a sturdy built-in stand for easy bench-top operation. Rugged Carrying Case (Optional) provides handy on-site meter calibration and measurement.
- Water Quality Testing: For analyzing water in pools and spas, lithographic processes, boiler and cooling tower water analysis and all types of quality assurance and water quality testing.
- Environmental/Agricultural: Use in ecology studies, aquariums, aquaculture and nutrients levels in hydroponics.
- Educational: Ideal for quick, accurate checks in laboratories and schools.
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Resolution & Accuracy: 0.01 pH & ± 0.01 pH
- Temperature Range: 0 to 100.0 °C
- Resolution & Accuracy: 0.1 °C & ± 0.5 °C
- mV Range: Not available
- Resolution & Accuracy: -
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic / Manual (0 to 100 °C)
- No. of Calibration Points: 2 to 5 points
- pH Buffer Options: 1.68, 4.01, 7.00, 10.01, 12.45 (USA)
- 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 9.18, 12.45 (NIST)
- 4.10, 6.97 (Pb)
- Special Functions: Auto Power-Off after 17 minutes;
- Hold & Self-diagnostic messages
- Power: 4 'AAA' x 1.4V batteries