Evoqua - Model RJ-2000 - Emergency Chlorine Scrubber Systems
The RJ-2000® emergency scrubber system process is designed to contain and neutralize chlorine vapors in response to a gas leak or catastrophic cylinder failure. Chlorine, the most common disinfectant used in drinking water applications, has many benefits, but accidental releases of chlorine gas can pose health risks. Evoqua’s Emergency Vapor Scrubber Systems have been tested by an independent laboratory for chlorine releases from 150 lbs up to one ton and release rates up to 100 lbs/min with maximum discharge concentrations never exceeding 2 PPM. To our knowledge, no other supplier has conducted a full-scale independent testing at C.A.B.O. approved testing facility.
- 3000 – 5000 cfm
- (5100 – 8500 m3/h)
- Factory-assembled and tested in our ISO-9001 certified facilities for reliability and easy installation.
- Proven in independent testing under a catastrophic full-scale gas release.
- Compact, low profile design enables indoor installations.
- FRP construction for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Integral secondary containment option
- Heat trace and insulation option
- RJ-150 Series designed to contain and treat up to eight 150-lb chlorine cylinders
- RJ-2000 Series designed to contain and treat 1 Ton (2000 lb), up to 100 Tons of chlorine
- RJ-2000® PT system for exhaust rates of up to 35,000 CFM.
- Minimum maintenance - suitable for remote, unmanned locations.