Kits for purifying nucleic acids from a variety of samples. Find the optimized kit for your research needs.Direct and rapid isolation of genomic DNA from whole blood up to 400 µl. High yields of up to 30 µg and extremely high-quality gDNA, depending on the sample and the amount used.
There are two protocols available: < 200 µl and up to 400 µl blood samples. Tested for EDTA and citrate stabilized and for fresh or frozen blood sample (including long time storage).
FeaturesType of Sample
- Whole blood samples (up to 400 µl)
- Fresh or frozen blood
- Stabilizers: EDTA or citrate
Spin Filter columns
The ExtractNow™ Blood DNA Mini kit is for research use only. Not recommended for clinical applications.
- Cat. No. 602-1010 10 extractions
- Cat. No. 602-1050 50 extractions
Shelf Life and Storage
- Components are maintainable at room temperature for at least 6 months.
- Store the lyophilized Proteinase K at 2-8°C
- Time required for the extraction procedure: approx. 24 minutes, including lysis
- Binding capacity: > 50 µg gDNA
- Average yield: Up to 30 µg gDNA (depends on the type and quantity of the sample material)
- Average purity: 1.7 – 2.0