Facet - Model M Series - High Efficiency Pleated Paper Filter Cartridges
Facet M Series high efficiency pleated paper filter cartridges are designed to effectively remove solid contaminants such as rust, dirt, scale, granular and other types of solids. These cartridges known as the MP Series high efficiency filter cartridges are constructed to meet the demanding requirements of the industrial filter market. Media with high efficiencies throughout the life of the cartridges are available in ratings of 0.5 to 75 microns. The filtration of potable liquids is not recommended with this series of filter cartridges.
Facet also offers a MPM Series multimedia, pleated extended area, depth filter cartridge for removing colloidal, slimy, or sludge type solids, as well as extremely fine solids, from process streams. They are available in 0.5, 1, and 2 micron ratings. The combination of multimedia pleated paper fiberglass sheets provides a unique depth filter with a large surface area.
Our pleated paper filter media is made from a variety of natural and synthetic fibers. The fibers are bonded using various resins to provide excellent filtration and solids holding characteristics.
- Higher efficiency and longer service life = lower operating costs
- High efficiency cartridge provides superior solids holding capacity
- New spirally wound core reduces cartridge weight resulting in lower freight costs
- All metal components are epoxy powder coated to protect against corrosion
- Gaskets are Buna-N -other materials available upon request
- Available in both self-centering rod mount and screw base
- Available in numerous micron ratings: 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 25, 40, and 75
- Flow direction: Outside to In
- Design collapse pressure: 75 psid (5.17 bar)
- Initial differential pressure: 2 psi (0.14 bar) or less
- Rolling Oils
- Insulating Oils
- Liquid Plastics
- Lube Oils
- Base Oils
- Solvents (Stoddard Based)
- Petroleum Based and Synthetic Hydraulic Fluids