Fantini - Model AFM - Wall Mounted Axial Fans
The AFM series axial fans are designed to be installed in domestic and commercial environments, where is required direct outdoor air expulsion. Not suitable for acid and dusty air. These fans are designed for installation on walls, panels or ventilation ducts with limited air losses. For direct outdoor air exhaust or through a short duct
- Steel body tinted with epoxy resin coating.
- Impeller made of metal with 6 blades and galvanized steel hub.
- Impeller is statically and dynamically balanced
- Asynchronous motor with aluminium body, IP55, Class F, S1.
- Motor complying to 2009/125/CE ErP directive.
- Three-phase 400V and Mono-phase 230V motors.
- Safety grille painted with epoxy powder.
- For continuous operation in environments with max temperature 40°C.
- Phase slicing speed regulator for monophase motors.
- Safety protection grille for the fan delivery side, for external wall installation.
- Gravity shutter for external wall application, made from high density polyethylene plastic, UV rays stabilized and resistant against atmospheric agents corrosion action.
- The CGE 500/AFM and CGE 600/AFM gravity shutters are made of epoxy resin coated steel sheets with a safety grille incorporated.
- Reg. compliance (EU) 327/2011
Installation and use
- Installation on walls, panels or ventilation ducts with limited air losses.