Flamefast - Model T2 & T4 - Gas Torches
Developed to give a wide range of flames at the turn of a valve, these torches are ideal for brazing, soldering, metal melting, heat treatment, glass, lead and tinning work. The Flamefast T range of Gas/Air torches are constructed from nickel plated brass with a heat resistant steel burner head ensuring a long and reliable service. Two torches are available, the T4 which is designed for heavy brazing and the T2 which is smaller in size with a heat output for more delicate work. The torches are designed to work with an air supply pressure regulated at 4 lbs/in2 - 270 mbar.
Permanent pilot flame, parking hook, screwed connections for flexible hoses and work piece cooling by rapid air blast plus a choice of models for natural or bottled gas, make the T range of gas/air torches simple and convenient to use.
The built-in balance and position of controls enables effortless single handed operation. Instantaneous adjustment of flame size, shape and intensity over the full range is achieved by a single rotary control valve and air throttle button.
If the air supply is delivered by an air compressor, a non return valve and pressure gauge must be fitted in the air line.
- T4 Torch is designed for heavy brazing. The T2 Torch is smaller with a heat output for more delicate work
- Provides a wide range of flames at the turn of a valve
- Ideal for brazing, soldering, metal melting, heat treatment, glass, lead and tinning work
- Constructed from nickel plated brass with a heat resistant steel burner head to ensure long and reliable service
- Optional extras available
- Gas and air colour coded hoses.
- Carton of 10 heat reflective blocks.
- 300mm revolving brazing table.
- Gas and air non-return valves.
- Fume extraction equipment to meet the requirements fo COSHH Regulations.
- Parking Hook
- Screwed connections for flexible hoses
- Plastic hand grip
If the air supply is delivered by an air compressor, a no return valve and pressure gauge must be fitted in the air line.
If compressed air is not available a range of blowers and torches have been developed by Flamefast to give similar performance characteristics.