FLIR Systems - Model D-Series - FLIR Outdoor Dome Enclosure Systems
The D-Series outdoor dome enclosure provides precision pan/tilt control while providing fully programmable scan patterns, radar slew-to-cue, and slew-to-alarm functionality. Fully enabled for control and operation over IP and serial networks, D-Series systems deploy a 640 x 480 or 320 × 240 pixel thermal imager along with a day/night 36× zoom color CCD camera. FLIR’s D-Series thermal multi-sensor security dome cameras are the perfect replacement for day/night dome cameras, providing clear 24/7 imaging capability in an attractive, discrete dome-style enclosure.
- The user can choose for a version equipped with an uncooled Vanadium Oxide (VOx) microbolometer producing crisp images of 640 x 480 pixels. Users that do not need this image quality can choose for a 320 x 240 pixels version.
- More pixels allow the user to see more detail and to detect more and smaller objects. Advanced internal camera software delivers a crisp image without the need for user adjustments. It provides high quality thermal imaging in any night- or daytime environmental conditions.
- All D-Series thermal imaging cameras come with a precision pan/tilt mechanism. It allows the user to rotate the camera 360° continuously and to tilt it +20° to -90°. This drastically increases situational awareness. The Pan/Tilt has 128 preset positions. Ideal if you want to scan an area continuously.
- All versions are equipped with a long range daylight/low light camera. The daylight camera offers an 36x optical zoom.
- The D-Series provide high contrast imagery optimized to get the most out of video analytics software. Digital Detail Enhancement ensures clear, properly contrasted thermal images in all weather conditions.
- Equipped with a 35 mm lens, the D-618 is designed for mid-range security and surveillance applications. The D-618 has a 18° field of view. With the D-618 you will be able to detect a man-sized target at a distance of over 960 meters.
- Equipped with an *athermal lens', all D-Series are able to maintain focus no matter what the environmental temperature is. There is no need for user adjustments.
- The D-Series are extremely rugged systems. Their vital core is well protected, IP66 requirements, against dust and water ingress.
- The D-Series can be integrated in any existing TCP/IP network and controlled over a PC. No additional cables are required. Using this configuration, you can monitor all activity over the network, even when you are thousands of kilometers away.
- Simply connect the D-Series over RS-232 or RS-422 to a remote control panel. Pelco D or Bosch commands are used for common functions. Avideo cable can be connected to any existing multi-function display that accepts composite video.
- Multiple channels of streaming digital video are available in H.264, MPEG-4, or M^JPEG formats. Simultaneous digital and composite video output is possible.
- Each D-Series camera comes with a single sensor copy of FUR Sensors Manager. This intuitive software allows users to manage and control a D-Series camera in a TCP/IP network.