FLIR Systems - Model GFx 320 - Intrinsically Safe OGI Camera
FLIR's new GFx320 represents ground breaking technology for visualizing fugitive leaks at natural gas well sites, off-shore platforms, liquid natural gas terminals, and more. Its Intrinsically Safe designation means surveyors can work confidently inside critical safety zones. And thanks to the GFx320’s ergonomic features, such as the articulating LCD screen, surveyors can work quickly and comfortably – all day.
The GFx320 is independently certified as “intrinsically safe,” allowing for quick detection of gas leaks while maintaining safety inside hazardous locations.
The GFx320 visualizes small hydrocarbon leaks with the sensitivity needed to meet the US EPA's OOOOa methane rule. Finding and fixing these leaks can save companies thousands of dollars in lost gas and lost profits.
The GFx320 is calibrated for temperature measurement to determine optimal ΔT between the gas compound and the background. It also offers FLIR's unique High Sensitivity Mode (HSM), which accentuates plume movement with through image subtraction.
Capable of visualizing methane, propane, butane, and hundreds more hydrocarbons and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Independently tested and certified for use in hazardous locations
Designed with the operator’s comfort in mind, with features that allow you to maintain three points of contact during operation
Appends required GPS data to images and videos, and verified to meet sensitivity standards defined in US EPA OOOOa methane rule
Rubberized optics and rugged camera housing designed specifically for tough work environments
Calibrated for temperature measurement so users can insure thermal contrast between gas compounds and the background
- Detector Type Cooled InSb
- Spectral Range 3.2 – 3.4 μm
- IR Resolution 320 × 240
- Detector Pitch 30 μm
- Thermal Sensitivity <15 mK @ 30°C (86°F)
- Accuracy ±1°C (±1.8°F) for temperature range 0°C to 100°C (32°F to 212°F) or ±2% of reading for temperature range >100°C (>212°F)
- Temperature Range -20°C to 350°C (-40°F to 662°F)
- Lens Options 14.5° (38 mm), 24° (23 mm)
- Zoom 1 – 8× continuous digital
- Focus Manual
- Display Built-in Widescreen 4.3' LCD, 800 × 480 pixels
- Viewfinder Tiltable OLED, 800 × 480 pixels
- Built-in Digital Camera 3.2 MP with two video lamps. Laser spot activated by dedicated button
- Laser Spot Yes
- Video Out HDMI