FLIR Systems - Model PT-Series - FLIR Multi-Sensor Thermal Security Cameras
Network-Ready Pan-Tilt, Multi-Sensor Thermal Security Cameras PT-Series thermal security cameras let you see intruders and other threats to your facility’s security clearly in total darkness and in bad weather. The PT-Series precision pan/tilt mechanism gives operators accurate pointing control while providing fully programmable scan patterns, radar slew-to-cue, and slew-to-alarm functionality.Fully enabled for control and operation over digital and serial networks, PT-Series thermal cameras are available in 160 × 120, 320 × 240, and high-resolution 640 × 480 formats, providing up to sixteen times the image clarity and longer threat detection range performance than lower resolution thermal cameras. Multi-sensor configurations also include a day/night 36× zoom color CCD camera on the same pan/tilt package.
- The user can choose for a version equipped with an uncooled Vanadium Oxide (VOx) microbolometer producing crisp images of 640 x 480 pixels. Users that do not need this image quality can choose for a 320 x 240 pixels version. Models with a 160 x 120 pixels detector are also available. More pixels allow the user to see more detail and to detect more and smaller objects. Advanced internal camera software delivers a crisp image without the need for user adjustments. It provides high quality thermal imaging in any night- or daytime environmental conditions.
- All PT-Series thermal imaging cameras are installed on a precision pan/tilt mechanism. It allows the user to rotate the camera 360° continuously and to tilt it +90° or -90°. This drastically increases situational awareness. The Pan/Tilt has 128 preset postions. Ideal if you want to scan an area continuously.
- The PT-Series can be connected by the integrator to a radar system. If the radar detects an object, the PT-Series will automatically turn in the right direction and give you a visual image so that you can instantly see what the blip on the radar screen really means.
- All versions are equipped with a long range daylight/low light camera. The video output of the thermal imaging and daylight/low light camera are simultaneously available. The daylight camera offers an 36x optical zoom.
- The PT-Series provide high contrast imagery optimized to get the most out of video analytics software. Digital Detail Enhancement ensures clear, properly contrasted thermal images in all weather conditions.
- Equipped with a 100 mm lens, the PT-606 is designed for mid-range security and surveillance applications. The PT-606 has a 6° field of view. With the PT-606 you will be able to detect a man-sized target at a distance of over 2.4 km.
- Equipped with an “athermal lens”, all PT-Series are able to maintain focus no matter what the environmental temperature is. There is no need for user adjustments.
- The PT-Series are extremely rugged systems. Their vital core is well protected, IP66 requirements, against dust and water ingress.
- Exchangeable camera cassettes allow for quick upgrade or repair of sensors and optics. There is no need to send your camera back to the factory if you want to upgrade to better image quality or more range performance. This can easily be done in the field.
- The PT-Series can be integrated in any existing TCP/IP network and controlled over a PC. No additional cables are required. Using this configuration, you can monitor all activity over the network, even when you are thousands of kilometers away.
- Simply connect the PT-Series over RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 to a remote control panel. Pelco D or Bosch commands are used for common functions. A video cable can be connected to any existing multi-function display that accepts composite video.
- Multiple channels of streaming digital video are available in H.264, MPEG-4, or M-JPEG formats. Simultaneous digital and composite video output is possible.
- Each PT-Series camera comes with a single sensor copy of FLIR Sensors Manager. This intuitive software allows users to manage and control a PT-Series camera in a TCP/IP network.