Fote - Model PE - Jaw Crusher
Applied materials : sandstone, pebble, limestone, granite, quartz, iron ore, copper ore, gold ore, basalt, etc.
- Processing capacity: 1-2200 t/h
- Max Feeding size: 125-1500 mm
Pebble, calcite, granite, quartz, concrete, dolomite, bluestone, iron ore, limestone, coal gangue, construction waste, ferrosilicon, basalt, sandstone, rocks, ore, glass, cement clinker and some metal.Why Choose Us?
- 1. Big crushing ratio, simple structure, reliable operation, simple repair, lower transportation cost.
- 2. Jaw crusher can be used in all kinds of materials, applied for primary and secondary crushing.
- 3. Long lifespan of wearing parts, simple replacement, big capacity, lower maintenance cost, cost-effective.
- 4. Competitive price, the best quality, big processing capacity, simple craftsmanship.
Jaw crusher can crush large stone to small grains (see the above picture), and different models have different discharging sizes
- Deep crushing cavity and energy efficiency.
- Strong bearing capacity and stability.
- Advanced technology and long service life.
- Simple maintenance with the centralized lubrication system.
- Simple structure and maintenance.
- Wide range of the discharging adjustment and multi-purpose.
- Little noise and dust.
The moveable jaw moving from side to side is hung on the mandrel. When the eccentric shaft is turning, its connecting rod moves up and down, which also drives the two toggle plates to do the same movement. Then the moveable jaw moves from side to side to realize crushing and unloading. The jaw crusher adopts crank link mechanism.
Although the movable jaw bears great broken counter-force and the eccentric shaft and the connecting rod bears little stress, industrial enterprises usually make large and middle size machine to crush hard materials. Additionally, the moving track of the movable jaw is an arc with the mandrel as its center. The circular arc radius equals the distance from the point to the axis with the upper arc being smaller and the lower arc bigger. The crushing efficiency of the jaw crusher is quite high and the crushing ratio is 3-6.