Frac Sand Storage Solution
From storage at the quarry to the transfer facility to the site, CST has the right frac sand storage solution to meet your needs.
Because CST tanks do not require in-field welding, painting or a large construction team, BulkTec® frac sand storage systems can be built up to three-times faster than other tanks. This saves the end user in construction and lifecycle costs. All tank panels are fabricated and coated in the factory and shipped complete to the building site in a timely manner. Experience, professionalism and efficiency make CST the best option for storing frac sand.
- Fast construction with the least environmental footprint – three times faster than any other tank
- Flexible designs with expandability options through dedicated, in-house engineering staff
- Truck-through and train-through silos make logistics easy
- Bolted panels and welded tanks manufactured out of carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum
Each BulkTec® application is cured with Trico-Bond EP® epoxy formation. Trico-Bond EP® is applied using our proprietary OptiBond™ Coating Process, and is engineered to endure dry bulk materials where other tank coatings fall short. Preparation of the base steel, maintaining a clean coating environment between coats and the oven curing process are all meticulously controlled to ensure the bonding process is strong and consistent from panel to panel.
- Each tank designed for material flow efficiency and reliability
- Mass flow designs
- Funnel flow designs
- Expanded and fluidized flow designs
- Flow analysis available to improve reliability and productivity