Frac Water Storage Tanks
CST has been providing frac water storage solutions for decades. CST is the premier supplier of engineered frac water storage systems for process, flowback and mobile temporary storage applications. CST's HydroTec epoxy coated tanks and Aquastore glass-fused-to steel tanks provide the quality protection demanded to contain frac water while providing the modularity to be easily moved and expanded as needs change.
- Bolted tank technology - no in-field welding
- Factory-applied epoxy or glass-fused-to-steel coatings available
- Factory trained and certified erection crews
- Frac and flow back water applications
- Safely stores flow back
- Flexible designs to meet needs that are grounded in approved standards
- Vertical expandability and relocation options
- Mobile temporary tanks feature pre-assembled, modular panels with engineered liner attachment - No C-clamps
- All foundation, piping and other tank components from one company
And we also offer flexibility with our Mobile HydroTec Solution...
HydroTec MB is a mobile temporary storage tank. Built on grade so minimal site prep is required, HydroTec MB tanks are expandable, portable and adaptable. In most cases, permits are not required for transportation and construction of HydroTec MB. Construction on site is safe and fast, by trained customer personnel or by professional certified CST Storage teams. CST Storage features the integrity and experience from 120+ years in business and more than 250,000 units constructed worldwide. All HydroTec MB tanks are manufactured at ISO Certified facilities in the U.S. using a Trico-Bond EP epoxy coating system for long-term durability.