FSX Solutions - Model XH Series - High Pressure Filters
The XH series of high pressure filters are used to remove solid, liquid and, when using activated carbon cartridges, gaseous contaminants from compressed gas flows. In addition to liquids and dust, these filters eliminate oil droplets and finest dust particles from the compressed gas.
- Pressure : 6000 psig / 420 barg
- Volume Flow Range : 480 to 6560 scfm – 800 to 11,200 Nm3/h
- Operating Temps : 32-176°F (248°F elements available) 0-80 °C (120°C elements available)
- Port Size : ¼' to 2' NPT, SAE option available
- Accessories : Manual Drain