Model K-415 - Gas Scrubber System
The Scrubber with its four cleaning steps provides maximum safety. It protects the user and the environment not only by neutralizing the poisonous fumes and reaction gases but also by minimizing the use of cooling water.
- No exposure of the operator to harmful acid fumes
- Maximum safety in the workplace from a self-contained design
- Adjustable suction power to control sample dryness
- Most efficient neutralization due to the large gas/liquid contact area
- Automatic cooling water control provided for all Scrubber ECO models
- Full control of the Scrubber via the digester
- No corrosion of the fume hood
- Maximal neutralization efficiency by the swirl discs
- Easy evaporation of water samples (TKN)
- Broad range of applications due to the four cleaning steps:
- Step 1: Pre-condensation of fumes
- Step 2: Neutralization of acid or alkaline fumes
- Step 3: Adsorption of organic or inorganic substances
- Step 4: Redox-reactions of specific fumes
Easy evaporation of water samples (TKN) is possible using the dedicated TKN vessel with stopcock, which is available alongside the standard 1 L condensate vessel.
Scrubber ECO models
With the automatic cooling water control (ECO models) the running costs and water consumption can be reduced.
For specific reactions
The reaction step absorbs specific reaction gases e.g. NOx.