Genclean - Model Muni - Advanced Oxidation Liquid Water Treatment System
From Genclean Products
Genclean-Muni is a NSF certified advanced oxidation water treatment liquid product developed for the oxidation and disinfection of microbiological pathogens and organic contaminants in drinking water and domestic wastewater. It is a clear non-toxic, proprietary advanced oxidation (AOP) formula of minerals chelated with oxygen and stabilized in an aqueous water solution. Genclean-Muni does not require external catalyst activation to generate its capabilities to oxidize, disinfect and reduce BOD, COD, trace metals including iron/manganese, hydrogen sulfide, viruses, bacteria, cysts and other organic contaminants in drinking water & domestic wastewater. This product provides lower capital costs without the risks associated with the creation of toxic byproducts typically associated with chlorine and ozone while maintaining residual disinfection capabilities.
- Pathogens cannot create resistance to Genclean-Muni’s disinfection capabilities.
- Pre-oxidant to lower organic load, biofouling control & removal.
- Effluent treatment without generation of disinfection byproducts with residual disinfection capability.
- Oxidation of ammonia, emerging contaminants and recalcitrant pollutants including PFAS compounds in integrated treatment systems.
- Effectively removes and controls biological fouling, especially useful for disinfection prior to membrane systems.
- It has almost 3x oxidation potential of chlorine and almost 1.5 times oxidation potential of hydrogen peroxide & ozone as measured by oxidation reduction potential.
- Domestic Wastewater Tertiary Disinfection
- Drinking Water Disinfection
- RO Desalination Biofouling Pretreatment
- Container Sizes: 55 gal (200 L drum) & 265 gal (1000 L tote)
- Typical Shelf Life: 6-7 months shelf life for maximum performance.
- Storage Requirements: Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight. Keep away from children.
- Certifications: NSF 60 Certified, FDA Generally Recognized As Safe Compliant
- Application ORP Range: In dosing Genclean-Muni, the ORP controller on the Genclean chemical feed system controls the ORP typically above +700 mV at neutral pH levels. These levels were specifically adopted by the WHO for drinking water applications. However, this range would be consistently validated and field monitored by water utility staff.