Genclean - Model AQ - Advanced Oxidation Liquid Water Treatment System
From Genclean Products
Genclean-AQ is a liquid NSF 60 certified advanced oxidation water treatment product recently developed for the oxidation and disinfection of organic and microbiological contaminants in aquaculture and food & beverage industries. It is a clear non-toxic, sustainable, proprietary advanced oxidation (AOP) formula of minerals chelated with oxygen and stabilized in an aqueous water solution. Genclean-AQ does not need external catalyst activation to generate its capabilities to remove, oxidize, and disinfect pathogens including biofilms and bacteria on meats, fruits and vegetables. This product provides lower capital costs without the risks associated with the creation of toxic byproducts typically associated with chlorine and ozone treatments while maintaining residual disinfection to avoid recontamination.
- Eliminates Listeria, E. Coli and other bacteria, viruses on contact and oxidizes ammonia.
- Enhances microflocculation of algae, organic matter & increases oxygenation of water.
- Increases transit & shelf life of meats, fruits and vegetables and reduces transit spoilage by 40%.
- Elimination of odors and increased growth rates of fish, shrimps, etc. in fisheries and aquaculture applications.
- Effective for process wash water and CIP disinfection in dairy and beverage processing operations.
- Fish Farming
- Vegetable & Fruit Processing
- Dairy Industry
- Meat Processing
- Beverage Processing
- Container Sizes: 55 gal (200 L drum) & 265 gal (1000 L tote)
- Typical Shelf Life: 6-7 months shelf life for maximum performance.
- Storage Requirements: Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight. Keep away from children.
- Certifications: NSF 60 Certified, FDA Generally Recognized As Safe Compliant
- Application ORP Range: In dosing Genclean-AQ, the GWT chemical feed system controller will maintain the ORP typically at around +200 mV at neutral pH levels for aquaculture applications. For food washing, ORP levels in the process wash water to be maintained at +675 mV with wash contact time of at least 30 seconds. However, this range can be validated and field adjusted.
*Lab & pilot testing services available for validation of application dosage rates.