General Oceanics - Oil Spill Sampling Kit (Uscg)
From Oil Sampling-
This new sampling system developed in conjunction with the U.S. Coast Guard overcomes the problems of collection and transportation of thin oil sheen samples to the laboratory for identification. The system employs a simple TFE-fluorocarbon polymer net passed through the oil sheen to collect the sample. The net is then removed from the disposable ring/handle and placed in a 4 oz. glass jar with teflon lined cap for storage and transportation. The ease of use of these nets clearly makes them desirable both for convenience and safety of field personnel. The oil spill and transportation kit contains all the elements necessary to take, store and transport your sample from field to laboratory. Rapid transportation and processing of all samples, especially those with limited volume of oil is recommended.
- 1ea. 4' Teflon Oil Spill Sampling Net with disposable ring/handle.
- 2 pair Gloves, Nitrile, Hypoallergenic, 4 mil, large.
- 1ea. 4 Teflon Oil Spill Sampling Net with disposable ring/handle.
- 1 pair Gloves, Nitrile, Hypoallergenic, 4 mil, large.
- 1ea. Sample Jar ring, nylon, disposable.
- 1ea. Jar, 4 oz., glass, teflon lined cap, certified EPA level clean.
- 1 case, 24ea. 4 oz. glass sample jars, teflon lined cap, certified EPA level 1 clean.
- 24ea. Oil Spill Jar Rings, nylon disposable.
- 12ea. Mailing Tubes (holds two 4oz. Jars).
- 24ea. Custody Labels (tamper proof).
- 24ea. Chain of Custody Forms
- 1 ea. 4' Teflon Oil Spill Sampling Net with disposable ring/handle
- 1 pair Gloves, Nitrile, Hypoallergenic 4 mil, large
- 1 ea. Sample jar ring, nylon, disposable
- 1 ea. Jar, 4oz. glass, teflon lined cap, certified EPA level clean
- 1ea. Custody Label (tamper proof)
- 1ea. Chain of Custody form
- 1ea. Mailing Tube
- Meets ASTM standards 04489 and 03325.