Genius, Ala - Water Purifiers for Indoor Recirculating
From Civilian Products
Genius, introduced to the market in 1992, was the first professional air purifier automatically, that is equipped with a probe detector of pollutants and electronically controlled by a microprocessor. It is fundamental innovations, which have drawn a road over time become obligated for other manufacturers in the industry: Genius has in fact set a new standard for aesthetics, quality and performance. More precisely, for automatic air purifier is a device capable of sucking polluted air from an enclosed environment and reimmettervela after an appropriate process of filtration, activated and regulated by an electronic system according to the signals coming from a special probe sensitive the presence in the air of a wide spectrum of pollutants.
- Bodywork consists of two half-shells made of polyurethane Baydur (Bayer), technologically advanced material, lightweight and resilient.
- Air intake grille made of sheet steel micro, with low-turbulence transition for quiet.
- Internal frame in galvanized steel corrosion.
- Control panel with multicolor led to an immediate identification of the functions.
- Probe for air monitoring broad-spectrum detection of pollutants.
- Fins of the air outlet grilles with wing profile and low turbulence.
- Metal fixing plate to the ceiling with sliding guides.
- Surface finish of the body with anti-reflection coating and anti-wear.
- Software Management - Operation is run entirely by a programmed microprocessor for automatic control of all functions.
- Post-ionizer intelligent - Genius is equipped with a producer of negative ions in the environment which serves to restore the proper ionic balance (ratio 1/1 between negative ions and positive ions, negative ion concentration of 1000 / cc of air). Since it is important that the ionization is carried out only in clean air, the ionizer is excluded immediately on detecting the slightest traces of pollutants. Once the purification of the environment, is made an automatic cycle ionization ventilated, after which the ionizer remains in operation without ventilation.
- Data Storage - In the event of momentary power failure, the cleaner reactivates the function previously stored.
- Circuitry Noise - The unit does not emit any electromagnetic disturbance, or can be affected by noise present on the power line, thanks to the presence of suitable filters.
- APC (Automatic Pollution Control) - Automatic control of the functions of the device according to the level of air pollution: the microprocessor activates the purifier only if necessary, with fan speed proportional to the concentration of the pollutants.
- AET (Automatic Trimming Environment) - Automatic compensation of sensor sensitivity to changes in temperature and humidity.
- AMA (Automatic Maintenance Alert) - Automatic indication of a dirty filter or outside technical service Purifier.
- AIC (Automatic Ionization Control) - The post-negative ionization of the air is only activated in the absence of pollutants in the environment to prevent the precipitation of particulates.