Gexol - Model 331HF - Fire Resistant Low Smoke Halogen-Free Public Address/General Alarm System Cable
From Oil & Gas
Exclusively approved by GAI-Tronics for use as the system cable for their SmartSeries public address/general alarm systems. It is critical to personnel safety that the public address/general alarm system continue to function in an emergency fire condition. For this reason, Nexans AmerCable has designed these system cables to be rugged, reliable, fire-resistant, and based on our proven Gexol cable producting technology.
- Fire resistant: IEC 60331
- Flame retardant: IEC 332-3 Category A and IEEE 120.
- Low smoke and Halogen-Free
- High strand count conductors make this product more flexible and easier to install than IEC 60092-350 Series cables
- Severe cold durability: exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact
- Suitable for use in Class I, Division 1 and Zone 1 environments (armored and sheathed).
- Shortest lead times and best
- on-time delivery