Giselle - Sanitizing System
As population sizes continue to increase and utilize shared spaces, the control of surface contact-spread illnesses and HAIs will continue to be a critical need. Giselle provides a greener way to produce sanitizing solutions that are ready to use in a lightweight spray bottle. Table salt, tap water, and electricity are all Giselle needs to generate Soleva sodium hypochlorite solutions, so say goodbye to harsh chemical handling and storage!
- With just one system, users can select the appropriate sanitizing solutions for nonporous surface treatment and deodorizing.
- Soleva combats bacteria, viruses, fungi, and spores at the 0.6% level. The 0.1% sanitizing level is effective against both gram positive and gram negative bacteria.
- On-site generation allows for reduction in storage compared to traditional concentrated chemical disinfection products.
- Mobility and safe reagent use allow for flexibility of use and location.
- Point of use sanitization allows significant reduction in transportation of concentrated chemical containers and eliminates waste associated with production and disposal of plastic containers.
- Giselle is ready to use when received and plugged in to a standard outlet.
- Soleva is a pure sodium hypochlorite solution with no added chemicals or stabilizers for improved material compatibility over traditional bleach bottled products.
- Fully EPA registered under Reg. No. 91386-1
- Hospitals, clinics
- Nursing care, assisted living facilities
- Dentist offices
- Veterinary clinics
- Schools, universities
- Restaurants, hotels
- Shopping malls, retail
- Fitness centers