GN - Drilling Cuttings Solidification Unit
From Waste Management
The GN drilling cuttings solidification unit is for final treatment of drilling cuttings or waste after the drying treatment by GN vertical cuttings dryer and high G drying shaker or decanter centrifuges.
- Model: GNGH-10A
- Capacity: 10m³/h
- Cutting Hopper Capacity: 5m³/h
- Cutting Conveyor Power: 7.5Kw
- Absorber conveyor power: 1.1Kw(SS304 Steel)
- Cement Conveyor Power: 1.1Kw(SS304 Steel
- Solidsfication Mixer Power: 11Kw(SS304 Steel)
- Dimension: 11512x2200x2493mm
- Total Weight: 9Tons
- Drilling waste collection hopper collects all the drill cuttings & drilling waste, which is transported to the mixing chamber by the underneath screw conveyor at pre-set capacity.
- Cement storage box is keeping cements powder, through the tubular screw conveyor, powders are sent to the mixer at pre-set capacity.
- In the same way, absorber is kept in a box, then sent to the mixer by tubular screw conveyor.
- There are 2ea 1.5inch liquid inlet, for water feeding, liquid chemical feeding, located beside the mixer inlet.
- The high-shear mixer mixes all the material, and push to the front at the same time. When the solids go to the discharge port, it is already mixed sufficiently, then discharge.
Drilling waste is solidified by our innovative blending technology and can be processed continually on-site. The dosing rates of the absorber and the sludge, cements powder can be adjusted accordingly. After processed, the drilling cuttings are eco-friendly and environmentally safe for disposal.