GN Solids - Model GNSC - Screw Conveyor/Auger
Screw conveyor/ Auger is type of equipment widely used on oil field and waste management yards as a transferring device. According to specific requirements, several units can be located head to end, transferring waste cuttings through the conveyor groove to the drying equipment (i.e. a vertical cutting dryer). By being designed with a wider hopper opening, the screw conveyor can collect the waste cuttings fed by an excavator.
- GN’s screw conveyor is designed in 12 feet sections.
- The screw propeller can be 12'in, 14'in and 16'in.
- The screw material utilized by GN is made of wear-resisting 16Mn which ensures a longer lifetime.
- The screw conveyor (Auger) is designed to offer an efficient, low cost, cuttings transport system for drilling installations.
- The screw conveyor are manufactured to the highest safety standards and are fitted with protective grating/ cover to prevent foreign bodies entering the conveyor system, whist also protecting the operators.
Besides the Screw Conveyor, GN Solids Control could also provide the hose type cuttings pump which is for more liquid content cuttings and this kind of pump can be located more convenient as it is connected by soft hose.