Godwin Dri-Prime - Model CD75MA5 - Automatic Priming Centrifugal Pump
From CD Series
The Godwin Dri-Prime 2'/3' (50mm/75mm) CD75MA5 automatic priming centrifugal pump is the diesel equivalent of the gasoline-powered pump found on small dewatering jobs. Able to prime to 28 feet (8.5 meters) of suction lift from dry, the CD75MA5 also features indefinite dry-running capabilities due to the unique Godwin oil bath mechanical seal design. The model CD75MA5 offers flowrates to 370 gallons per minute (23 l/sec.), heads to 110 feet (33.5 meters), and capability of handling solids to 1-5/8' (41mm) in diameter. The CD75MA5 features a two cylinder diesel engine model generating over 11 horsepower (8.2 kW). Available on a handy site trolley or mounted on a highway trailer.
- Close coupled centrifugal pump with vacuum priming compressor mounted to a diesel engine. Also available in electric drive or as bare shaft pumpend.
- Lightweight cast aluminum construction with cast iron impeller. Also available in 316 stainless steel.
- Extensive application flexibility — will handle liquids with solids up to 1-5/8' (41mm) in diameter.
- Continuously operated “Godwin” air ejector priming device requiring no form of periodic adjustment or control.
- Dry running, oil bath mechanical seal with abrasion resistant solid silicon carbide interfaces.
- Solids handling ball type Non Return valve with renewable flexible rubber seat and quick release access feature.
- Compact unit mounted on site trolley or two-wheeled highway trailer, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tank.
- Simple maintenance — normally limited to checking engine and seal cavity oil levels.
- Standard engine — Lister Petter PA2. Available with a variety of engines including Hatz, Perkins and Deutz. CD75MA5 Site Trolley Highway.
Suction connection: 2' FNPT, 3'MNPT
Delivery connection: 2' FNPT, 3'MNPT
- Max capacity: 370 USGPM †
- Max solids handling: 1.6'
- Max impeller diameter: 6.7'
- Max operating temp: 176°F*
- Max pressure: 45 psi
- Max suction pressure: 22 psi
- Max casing pressure: 68 psi
- Max operating speed: 3000 rpm
* Please contact our office for applications in excess of 176°F.
† Larger diameter pipes may be required for maximum flows.