Gross - Model GP 80 - Briquetting Presses
GP series briquetting presses are especially robust and handle all briquetting materials such as wood shavings, wood chips, paper, different types of cardboard, Styrofoam, straw, hay and many other homogenous materials. They are easy to maintain, convincing due to low operating cost, and can compress a great variety of materials. Therefore, the GP series is the first choice for the wood processing industry.
- Strand length monitor attachment for automatic briquett lenght regulation
- PLC controls / control cabinet
- The PLC controls ensure user friendly, fully automatic operation. Option: with info display
- Solid Valve and Pumptechnology
- Strong pressing operation by amply dimensioned cylinder
- The sturdy agitator, worm supercharger
The material to be processed is fed into the container either manually or by way of a filter or conveyor belt. The permanent mixer and a separately controlled discharge screw-transport feed the material into the press chamber. The material is prepressed and then compressed in the main pressing procedure without the aid of binding materials. The maximum material moisture level does not exceed 18 %. The output, depending on the machine can be up to 350 kg/h. Briquettes with a diameter of 50 mm, 60 mm or 70 mm are produced. The driving force of the briquette press is an electric motor with a driving power of 7,5 kw to 11 kw.
- GP 100 with briquette-diameter from 160 mm
- Hydraulic- and Pressing unit of the GP-series
- Briquette press GP 150 with two briquetting units for higher output
- Suction stations