Global plants feature a modified activated sludge design based upon accepted technology that has been successfully used in the United States for many years. Many applications reuse the water for irrigation, or discharge into clean streams, rivers or lakes. The benefits of a “package plant” are combined with custom designed features for an attractive solution where raw sewage is or has been a problem.
Installations can be for small cities and villages, subdivisions, hotels and resorts, factories, golf courses, office buildings, businesses, schools, shopping centers, apartment buildings, hospitals, mining camps, airports, prisons, agricultural processors, and government agencies. If biological processing of wastewater is required then the Global Systems can be adapted to the application.
- Fire Storage Water
- Existing waterways
- Recharging groundwater aquifers
- Gray Water
Every wastewater treatment system manufactured by GLOBAL INDUSTRIES includes a duplex motor and blower unit. Each unit provides 100% of the required air for the Aeration Basins and for the airlift pumps located in the Final Settling Basin
One motor/blower unit operates for 12 hours and will then shut down. The other unit will then run for 12 hours. The alteration provides mechanical redundancy and assures the performance will be as needed. Motor/blower units feature an air filter and silencers. Inlet and outlet silencers allow the units to run with the lowest possible noise level.
The electrical panel is designed to allow the operator to adjust the system to the exact conditions of the Plant. By adjusting the system the operational costs are reduced.
- Complete plant with all components shipped in a container or by truck
- Global’s pre-engineered system is easily assembled on a concrete slab by local labor
- Operation and maintenance costs are minimal
- Odors are eliminated
- Lifetime of more than 20 years is common
- Easily expanded for future needs
- Crystal clear effluent
- Minimum Maintenance
- Effluent will meet required parameters
- Sludge is handled on an annual or semi-annual basis under normal conditions rather than on a daily basis
2. Primary Separation Basin
- Separation of solids without daily handling
- Eliminates odors
- Enhances biological process
- Removes up to 70% of solids (TSS) and up to 40% of Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD)
3. Multiple Basins
- Overcomes shock loads and easily adjusts to peak flows
- Possible to expand the system later should need arise
- Circular basins eliminated “dead spots”
- Individual controls on each Aeration Basin
- Basins can be by-passed if initial flow is less than design
4. Duplex Motor/Blower Unit
- Each unit is manufactured by Global Wastewater Treatment Systems to strict compliance at its factory in Grand Island, Nebraska. Before shipment each unit is thoroughly tested.
- Global power units feature built-in equipment that provides a rated noise level less than 84 DBA. That is as much as 150% less noise than other systems. And it is a noticeable difference for many Global Clients.
- Each motor/blower unit has 2 motors and 2 blowers. One unit will provide 100% of the required cfm for 12 hrs and turn itself off while the other unit is then turning on to provide continuous power and redundancy.
- Global power units are state-of-the-art equipment. The power units have proven their worth in many locations throughout the world.