GW–S - Model 15mm, K-80 - Automatic Sprinkler SSP (Pendent) Standard Response
From Sprinkler Heads
The GW-S sprinkler series offers high quality, European manufactured, modern compact design, that meet the rigid test requirements set out by the world leading approval authorities. The unique GW PTFE / double groove seal in combination with high end heat responsive frangible glass bulbs guarantee durable operation and reliable performance. The use of precisely CNC-machined hot forged frames eliminates the risk of porosity. All manufacturing and testing processes are performed strictly in compliance with our quality management system, certified to ISO 9001.
GW-S SSU standard response sprinklers are used in fixed fire protection systems. Care must be exercised that RTI, orifice size, temperature rating, deflector style and sprinkler type is in accordance with the latest published sprinkler installation standards i.e. EN12845, CEA4001 or NFPA13.
The SSU (upright) type sprinkler will reverse 100% of the water against the flow direction with a 150° spray angle.
- K-Factor: 80 lpm/bar
- Treading: 1/2” BSPT (15mm)
- Approvals: VdS, VKF, LPCB, CE
- RTI: > 100 Standard Response A
- Temperature rating: 57°C, 68°C, 79°C, 93°C, 141°C, 182°C, 260°C
- Finishes: Natural (Brass), Chrome Plated, Polyester Powder Coated (RAL)
- STYLE: SSP (pendent)
- RTI-VALUE: RTI > 100, Standard Response A
- GLASS BULB DIAMETER: 0 5 mm
- TEMPERATURE RATING: 57,68,79,93, 141, 182,260°C
- ORIFICE:: 0 11 mm
- K-FACTOR:: 80 Ipm / bar1'2
- NOMINAL THREAD:: 15 mm (1/2' BSPT), length: 14mm
- MAX. WORKING PRESSURE: 12 bar
- SYSTEM TEST PRESSURE: 20 bar
- FACTORY TEST PRESSURE: 35 bar
- WEIGHT: 69 grams
- OVERALL LENGTH: 52 mm
- DEFLECTOR DIAMETER: 0 32
- FINISHES: Natural (Brass), chrome plated, polyester powder coated (RAL)
For improved corrosion resistance the GW-S series can be supplied (on request) in superior materials, such as: stainless steel SS316 or 254SMO, Nickel Aluminium Bronze and even in Titanium. Also available with ENP plating (electroless nickel plating).
Consult GW Sprinkler for further options.