Electrocoagulation is a technology that utilizes an electric current and specific metallic media to effectively coagulate and remove mineral and organic contaminants from a surface water or ground water source. This electrolysis process can effectively destabilize, coagulate and precipitate out contaminants in a single operation. The Genesis Water Technologies electrocoagulation treatment technology can effectively treat surface and groundwater sources for industrial process water applications. Genesis Water Technologies is devoted to providing innovative, sustainable modular electrocoagulation process water treatment solutions specifically designed for industrial process water treatment applications.
Using this advanced technology, we can assist our clients in eliminating or significantly decreasing the constituents below in their source water:
- Organics including fluoride, lead, iron, manganese, arsenic, and silica.
- TSS (Total Suspended Solids)
- Bacteria, viruses, cysts, and parasites.
- Hardness minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
GWT specialized electrocoagulation process water treatment solutions are designed, engineered, built, and integrated into existing treatment plants or new treatment plants to provide an optimized industrial/commercial process water treatment solution to solve the client’s specific needs.
Advantages of GWT Electrocoagulation Process Water Treatment Systems:
- Sustainable and Environmentally Friendly
- Continuous Automatic User-Friendly Controls
- Low Sludge Production
- Modular Compact Systems
- Lower Maintenance Cost – Typically 50% or higher cost savings versus chemical coagulation,
- Provides highly efficient pretreatment for tertiary filtration applications.
In working with our local reps and EPC partners to meet the needs of clients worldwide, GWT designs and builds custom-built integrated electrocoagulation process water treatment solutions to handle varying groundwater and surface water quality issues that these clients face.
These integrated solutions have specific applications in the following industries:
- Food/Beverage Processing
Modular System Solutions available from 10 GPM (38 LPM) and scalable to millions of gallons per day.