GWT - Electrocoagulation Wastewater Reuse Technology
Using this advanced technology, we are able to assist our clients in removing or significantly reducing with post treatment clarification:
- TSS (Total Suspended Solids)
- Organics including arsenic, volatile and colloidal organic particulate including silica.
- Emulsified Oils & Hydrocarbons
- Heavy metals including chromium 6, fluoride, lead, and selenium among others.
- Bacteria, viruses, cysts and parasites.
- Odor causing compounds such as hydrogen sulfide.
- Hardness minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
GWT specialized electrocoagulation wastewater treatment solutions are designed, engineered, built, and integrated into an optimized treatment process including pre and post treatment to solve our client’s specific needs. These systems are typically installed by our local reps and EPC partners worldwide.
- Continuous Automatic Control with optimized electrodes based on source water contamination.
- Optimized power consumption based on water quality.
- Low sludge production that is easily dewatered and safely disposed.
- Low maintenance costs typically 50% or higher cost savings versus chemical coagulation processes.
- Modular Requiring Less Occupied Space
- Sustainable and Environmentally Friendly
- Energy (including petrochemical, power generation and oil & gas production)
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- General Manufacturing
GWT can also provide modular electrocoagulation solutions to be integrated into existing industrial wastewater systems in order to optimize the water quality and reduce waste water discharge to meet regulatory requirements or allow for non potable reuse applications as applicable.