H. Barber & Sons Litter Picker - Model LP 1 - Litter Pickers
From Litter Collection
The LITTER PICKER Model LP1 is our tractor-towed and powered litter collection machine. Based on the same patented, time-tested tine raking technology as the SURF and TURF RAKES, the Barber LP1 proves effective on grass, dirt, and paved surfaces. By adjusting front casters, the PICKER can gently comb thatch from grass while removing surface litter, pick submerged litter from soil, and remove roadside debris, like mufflers and tire retreads.
The Litter Picker helps grounds maintenance teams clean large venues or longs stretches of grass, soil, or pavement faster than ever before. A tine-lined conveyor belt removes debris as large as full garbage bags and as small as cigarette butts with ease. Select one of the Litter Picker's most common cleaning applications to learn more:
- Height : 8'5'
- Width : 8'1'
- Length : 13'7'
- Weight : 4800 lbs.
- Tongue Weight : 1400 lbs.
- Cleaning Width : 7'
- Dumping Height : 8'7'
- Hopper Capacity : 4 cu. yds. / 2000lbs.
- Cleaning Speed : 15 mph (max) 7 mph (normal)
- Tires : 31 x 13 : 50 -15
- Debris Removed : Paper, cans, retreads, cardboard, cups, straws, wood & bags.
- Area Cleaned : Up to 8 acres per hour depending on land contour and the amount of debris to be removed.
- Drive Train : The tractor drives a spline mounted hydraulic pump, which supplies power to the conveyor mechanism through a hydraulic motor and roller chain drive.
- Hydraulics : The internal hydraulics of the tractor are used to raise and dump the material hopper to adjust the height of the machine.
- Towing Tractor : Recommended : a 50 to 60 HP rubber tired tractor with 504 PTO, 3-point hitch and two auxiliary hydraulic outlets.
- Applications : The Barber Litter Picker removes debris from roadsides, parks, dirt parking lots, open fields and stadiums.
- Warranty : H. Barber & Sons, Inc. warrants its Litter Picker to be free from defects in parts and workmanship for a period of 500 hours or one year, whichever occurs first.