Handheld - Model X-MET7000 XRF - Metal Analyzer
Hand-Held X-RAY FLUORESCENCE XRF Metal Analyzer Gun for Scrap Metal Sorting.Ergonomic, well balanced and lightweigh XRF metal analyzer. High grade plastic housing with IP54 classification for dust and splash water protection.Often referred to as a “PMI gun,” “x-ray gun” or “analyzer gun”, this handheld XRF has better ergonomics, better weather protection, and faster processing of data. Applications extend from K to U, up to 30 elements depending on the calibration.Handheld X-MET7000 XRF4.3″ Blanview® LCD color touch screen display with anti reflective surface and advanced power saving features. Excellent viewing angles and improved readability even in direct sunlight.
Full day operation (8-10 hours) with a single Li-ion battery. Two batteries included in all XRF sales packages.
- 4,3” Blanview™ transmissive LCD touch screen
- Largest screen than in any other handheld XRF analyzer – easier to access the functions and operate the unit with gloves on
- Top quality screen for demanding outdoor applications. Easy to read even direct sunlight
- Excellent viewing angles
Easy-to-read screen in any weather, the X-MET7000 XRF has the largest screen of any hand-held analyzer. Easy to use; learn in minutes to operate (extended safety training is provided at the time of installation.) Save money the first time you turn it on! Fastest on-off XRF in the industry.
- From K to U, up to 30 elements depending on Calibration
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Trace element analysis
- Our detectors provide ultimate stability compared to our competitors. No daily re-standardization needed