Harp - Bio Digesters Range - your waste solution.
From Harp Bio Digesters
Harp Bio-digesters is a range of aerobic food waste digesters which are capable of digesting 1,000 up to 50,000 litres/5.5 tons of food waste a week, reducing it’s volume by an average of 70%. In a short 24-hour period, the bio-digesters produce a nutrient rich, premium output that can be used as a soil enhancer, biomass fuel or anaerobic digestion feedstock. With huge economical benefits along with a vast array of environmental benefits, the Harp bio-digesters will save you costs, while you save the planet!
The Harp bio-digester process retains the increasingly important nutrients that would otherwise be lost to the breakdown and decay of food waste in bins or at landfills, as methane and Carbon Dioxide are released into the air. Instead, the valuable end product is then used to replenish soils that have been excessively harvested, replacing the carbon, ammonia and phosphorus that helps inspire strong growth.
There are six different Harp bio-digester models available in the range. The Harp experts will complete an onsite survey and then design and size the correct digester to match your requirements. Harp also offers a full Aftersales service experience in which the Harp specialists look after all maintenance required. Contact Harp today using our free consultation contact form below.
- 80%-100% reduction in bin costs.
- Reduce weight and volume by up to 85%
- Reduce existing fuel bill
- Low consumption rates
- Production of a nutrient rich end product
- Increases available pest-free yard space
- Easy and remote management through telemetry
- Clean, odourless food waste process
- Reduce C02 emissions and become a greener business.
- Reducing the carbon footprint– our bio-digesters do not release carbon into the atmosphere as no methane is produced during the digestion process. Carbon is stored in the digestate which is then returned to the ground through our product, where it belongs!
- Say goodbye to landfill- Keeping organic materials out of bins and away from landfills is hugely beneficial for the environment.
- Waste reduction- waste can be recycled almost immediately on your site.
- Cleaner emissions- remove the unnecessary transportation of waste collector vehicles.
- Zero water demand – No wastewater discharge or disposal occurs with our bio-digesters unlike other digesters on the market.
- Organic waste is added to the Harp Bio-Digesters system.
- Material is heated to a constantly monitored core temperature of 72.C
- Enzymes begin to break down the material as the paddles move the material across the digester.
- After 24 hours the Harp Bio-digesters process is complete and the nutrient rich, safe end-product is augured out.
Harp Bio-digesters need to be fed just like you and me, gradually and in stages. Steadily feed your Harp Bio-digester your food waste. A morning, mid-day and evening feed is optimal. Too much at once isn’t good for digestion.
The Bio-digesters process provides optimum conditions for microbes to break down organic materials, including cellulose into a nutrient-rich bio-fertilizer/biomass fuel.
Accelerated Aerobic Digestion Systems: Tested and pre-commissioned before shipped directly to project sites for final installation and commissioning.