HD Deluxe - Model HD1NMSX - Humidity Transmitters
HD Deluxe humidity transmitters provide an ideal solution for measuring relative humidity in all conditions. All devices are equipped with a thin-film capacitive sensor that is easily replaceable in the field. The duct mounted HD is encased in a die cast metal housing for extra strength. All models come with an extended five-year warranty.
- Managing energy systems
- Controlling HVAC systems for improved comfort and energy savings
- Museums, schools, printing shops, and other locations requiring humidity control
- Facilitating compliance with ASHRAE standards for environmental control and indoor air quality
Sense humidity in harsh environments
- Thin-film polymer capacitive sensor element recovers from 100% saturation
- Replace element in the field...maintain accuracy and minimize downtime
Rugged industrial design
- Sensor element can be serviced without disturbing conduit
- Polarity insensitive analog output...flexible systems compatibity
- HS element is microprocessor profiled with on-board nonvolatile memory
- Minimizes field calibration downtime
- HS Element Digitally profiled thin-film capacitive (32 bit mathematics) U.S. Patent 5,844,138
- Accuracy at 25°C from 10-80% RH* ±1%; multi-point calibration, NIST traceable
- Reset Rate** 24 hours
- Stability ±1% @ 20°C (68°F) annually, for two years
- Operating Humidity Range 0 to 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Hysteresis 1.5% typical
- Linearity Included in accuracy spec.
- Temperature Effect ±0.1% RH/°C above or below 25°C (typical)
- Analog Output 4-20 mA, 2-wire, polarity insensitive, (clipped and capped)
- Scaling 0-100% RH
- Operating Temperature Range -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F)
- Input Power*** loop powered 12-30VDC only, 30mA max.
- Temperature Transmitter Output Digital, 4-20mA (clipped and capped) or 0-5V/0-10V output; transmitter accuracy: ±0.5°C (1.0°F) typical
- EMC Conformance – CE Option EN 50081-1, EN 50082-1, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-3, ENV 50204, EN 61000-4-6
*Specified accuracy with 24VDC supplied power with rising humidity.**Reset Rate is the time required to recover to 50% RH after exposure to 90% RH for 24 hours.***One side of transformer secondary is connected to signal common, so an Isolation transformer or dedicated power supply may be required.Shielded cabling is required for conformance to EMC standards. Technical information is available from factory upon request or is available on our website: www.veris.com.