Culligan - HE Twin and HE Progressive Flow Water Softeners
For Large Home & Commercial Water Treatment Needs. The Culligan High Efficiency Twin and Culligan HE Progressive Flow Water Softeners could be the perfect solution for small commercial applications, homes with extremely hard water and households with larger families. With two tanks, you will always have Culligan soft water, even while the system is regenerating. Your local Culligan Man can recommend the right water conditioner system for you.
The Culligan HE Twin Water Softener:
- Delivers a never-ending supply of soft, Culligan water.
- Provides customized water softness settings so that your water never feels too soft or too hard.
- Lets you know how long your salt will last.
- Controls your softener from anywhere in the house.
- Notifies your local Culligan Man automatically when the unit needs servicing so you never have to worry.
- Great for large families and other heavy water users.
- Perfect for very hard water homes.
- Makes appliances more efficient and last longer.
- Saves salt, water and money.
- Culligan water systems are third party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
The Soft-Minder Twin Series Water Softener features Culligan’s exclusive, state of the art technology:
- Alternating twin tank design allows for a continuous supply of softened water.
- Culligan's proportional brining allows your softener to only regenerate that part of the resin bed that has been exhausted, which reduces salt usage.
- Automatic bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener from the softener itself or the remote display.
- Patented Culligan Aqua-Sensor technology automatically adjusts to changes in water conditions so the softener only regenerates when needed, saving you salt water and money.
- Our smart brine tank automatically monitors salt levels and tells you how many days of salt are remaining.
- Exclusive Culligan Soft-Minder meter monitors daily water use and provides advanced system diagnostics.
- The easy-to-read back-lit display with digital clock lets you know your softener is working and warns of system malfunctions.
- Culligan's Dial-a-Softness Valve allows you to customize the 'feel' of your water, so it never feels too soft or too hard.
Remote display: optional remote display makes it possible to control and monitor the softener from virtually anywhere in the home†.
Optional modem: can alert Culligan dealership if salt is needed or softener needs service.
Exclusive reliable design:
- Exclusive, non-corrosive 1' valve with 6 cycles. The motorized pistons are ideal for problem water and provide more reliability than rotary valve systems.
- High-impact Quadra-Hull Tank stands up to outdoor use with a four-layer desin that resists UV rays, rust and corrosion. Limited lifetime warranty*.
- Long-lasting brine tank with corrosion-proof components and Dubl-Safe brine refill control assure proper operation.
Cullex resin media: Assures stability and long life. High-grade quartz underbedding evenly distributes water to maximize flow rates.
Third Party Validation: Culligan's HE Series™ Water Softeners have third party validation by WQA (WQA Gold Seal) and UL which assures your Culligan filter has been manufactured under the highest of industry standards.