AirBench - Model FP - Heavy Duty Downdraught Bench
AirBench FP is a heavy duty downdraft bench, and is constructed from fully welded 2mm steel panels, powder coated grey. The surface is constructed from 3mm thick perforated steel, powder coated after fabrication with a smooth finish.
All units are supplied with an integral 240v fanset with IP56 motor enclosure; on/off switch (optional speed control); 3m mains lead; and fused plug. A precision filter pressure loss gauge is fitted as standard on all units to allow real-time monitoring of filter condition.
AirBench FP is robust, and is designed for continuous, production level duty with surface loads up to 150kg. Performance and pricing is identical to comparable EX models.
Specifications may vary; contact us to discuss the correct model and filter selection for your application.
- Body: Welded, formed 2mm mild steel panels; powder coated grey after fabrication.
- Surface: Perforated 3mm mild steel; powder coated grey after fabrication
- Filter housing: Positively clamped against purpose made soft rubber seals
- Filter access: Via removal of top surface for cleaning or replacement.
- Power supply requirements: 240V single phase as standard. 170w 1100w dependant on model. 110V version available.
- Mains connection: 3m mains lead supplied as standard
- Filter Monitoring: Precision differential pressure gauge fitted as standard.
- Remote fans and ducting
- Electronic speed control
- Spare filters and alternative filter sets
- Hours run meters
- Audible low flow alarm
A Non sparking dusts
H Fine non sparking dusts
B Very fine non sparking dusts
L HEPA filtration
E Low volume fume
J High volume fume
M High volume fume - Refillable carbon filters
R Special duty fume
C Light sparks