Hedun - Model HDG - Gravel Sand Slurry Pumps
Large particles, most difficult higher abrasive slurry can use this horizontal gravel pump. Construction of this pump is of single casing connected by means of clamp bands and wide wet-passage. They are designed to handle very large particles for gravel and dredging operations, could continuously handle the most difficult higher abrasive slurry, containing solids too large to be pumped by a standard slurry pump.
Main Components in the Drawing
- 003 Base
- 131 Bowl
- 005 Bearing Assembly
- 137 Impeller
- 132 Intake Joint
- 041 Back Liner
- 132 Discharge Joint
- 135 Door Clamp Ring
- 130 Discharge Flange
- 134 Adapter Plate Clamp Ring Intake Flange
- 124 Volute Cover Seal
- 013 Cover Plate
Detailed features of gravel pumps
- Cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal, one stage, single casing
- High head gravel pump, large capacity, high efficiency.
- Good NPSH performance.
- Sand slurry pump application area is wide: They are designed for handling more abrasive with solids slurry in the river dredging, dewatering, Sand reclamation, Sugar beet , explosive sludge in metal melting, grudging in dredger etc.
- Long bearing life: The bearing assembly is with large diameter shaft and short overhang.
- Wear resistant wet parts: The wet parts are made of high chromium abrasion resistance alloys. (more than 26% Chrome alloy).
- The frame plate for pumps have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners or rubber liners. The impellers are made of wear-resistant metal or rubber which ensure good performance of the gravel pump.
- Easy adjustment of impeller: An impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing.
- Wide choice for packing way: Centrifugal seal, mechanical seal and packing seal are available.
- The shaft seals could be adoptable of gland seal or expeller seal
- The gravel pump discharge can be positioned at interval of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
No reviews were found for Hedun - Model HDG - Gravel Sand Slurry Pumps. Be the first to review!