Herbert - Model HWF ULC - Listed Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinets (Insulated)
Designed & labeled by the Underwriters Laboratories of Canada C1275. Quality constructed from 18 gauge steel. Double wall welded construction.
- 2” between the inner and outer walls filled with a fire proof insulating material
- Door sill raised 2” above the bottom of the cabinet to form a liquid-tight well
- Three point lock on door
- Adjustable satin coat galvanized shelves permit storing of various size containers
- Four adjustable levelling feet
- 2” threaded vents, one on each side, allow for ventilation
- Fire baffle covers each vent
- Painted with safety yellow enamel, with red bi-lingual letters, warning: “FLAMMABLE-KEEP FIRE AWAY”
- Each cabinet individually cartoned
- All cabinets – double door style, extra shelves available – slight additional charge
- The WB Safety Storage Cabinets will offer safer storing for flammable liquids, reduce time–consuming trips to remote storage rooms
- and permit storage close to work areas
- For maximum safety, fill the cabinet with approved WB Safety Cans (pg# 57)
- Designed and labeled by the Underwriters Laboratories of Canada as meeting the requirements of the National Fire Code of Canada 1980 part 4 Flammable and Combustible Liquids performance clause 188.8.131.52.
No reviews were found for Herbert - Model HWF ULC - Listed Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinets (Insulated). Be the first to review!