Hi-Scan - Model 10080 XCT - Advanced CT Explosives Detection System
The HI-SCAN 10080 XCT is a next generation high-speed, explosives detection system (EDS) for hold baggage and air cargo. It features a dual-view dual-energy X-ray line scanner with full 3D volumetric computed tomography (CT) imaging and reconstruction. The HI-SCAN 10080 XCT has a belt speed of 0.5m/sec (98.5ft/min) and a large 107 x 81 cm (42.1 x 31.9in) rectangular tunnel. It is designed to be integrated into fully automated and networked baggage and material handling systems. This combination offers airports a throughput of up to 1,800 bags/hour and air cargo handlers the capability to screen 2,500 parcels/hour.
The HI-SCAN 10080 XCT has qualified under the U.S. Safety Act, which sets limited liability for claims related to terrorism. It is TSA certified for high-speed checked baggage screening and EU/ ECAC EDS Standard 3.0 and 3.1 approved.
Automatic detection of dangerous goods such as lithium batteries (iCMORE Lithium Batteries) as well as flammable solids and liquids, compressed and liquefied gases (iCMORE Dangerous Goods) is offered as an option on this scanner.
- TSA Certified for high-speed checked baggage screening
- EU/ ECAC EDS Standard 3.0 and 3.1 approved
- Belt speed of 0.5m/sec (98.5ft/min)
- Throughput of up to 1,800 bags per hour
- Tunnel capable of screening objects 100 x 80cm
- Certified by STAC, DfT
- 5,450 (L) x 2,300 (W) x 2,160 (H) [mm]
- 214.6 (L) x 90.6 (W) x 85 (H) [in]
- Max. object size
- 1,000 (W) x 800 (H) x 1,600 (L) [mm]
- 39.4 (W) x 31.5 (H) x 63 (L) [in]
- Out-of-Gauge (OOG) version object length up to 3,800mm (149.6in)