Ducon - Model FCC & RFCC - High Efficiency Cyclones
Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) is one of the most important refinery processes as it converts high-boiling, high-molecular weight hydrocarbon fractions of petroleum crude oils to more valuable gasoline, olefinic gases, and other products. Residue fluid catalytic cracking (RFCC) is used for upgrading heavy feedstocks to light products. Therefore, a properly designed and highly efficient FCC & RFCC cyclone system is extremely important to ensure refineries operate efficienctly with reduced operating costs and remain competitive.
Ducon has an ongoing record of hundreds of successful operating FCC & RFCC cyclone installations, since 1960's, that operate reliably and maintenance free for years. As an established supplier to the world's refineries, Ducon can insure customer satisfaction through proven technologies, innovative engineering, expert manufacturing and on time delivery. Available in several design configurations, Ducon Cyclones, achieve over 99.9% catalyst collection efficiencies on particles down to 5 microns.
- High efficiency cyclones for FCC processes of: UOP, EXXON, ABB, KBR, STONE & WEBSTER, AXENS, FOSTER WHEELER AND OTHERS
- Collection Efficiency maximized
- Leading supplier of FCC & RFCC catalyst recovery cyclones since 1960's.
- Reactor, Regenerator, Tertiary vessel and fourth stage cyclones
- Complete Reactor, Regenerator and Tertiary Plenums designed with vessels fabricated complete with internals
- FCC Flue Gas Cleaning Systems for removing Sulfur dioxide and Particulate to comply with emission requirements
- 99.9% efficiency for 5 micron size and over particles
- High efficiency at low pressure drops
- Single or multiple layer refractory lining