AMBF - Model H & HN Series - High Efficiency Pleated Cartridges
From Filters & Bags
AMBF offers the highest grade, 90% and 99.98% efficient elements on the market today. Our media is manufactured in-house under strict guidelines to ensure consistency. In-house lamination and calendaring of our medias allow us to control the final media grades. Complete in-house testing with a Capillary Flow Porometer guarantees a superior and consistent product. With 8 micron ratings and multiple lengths to ensure we produce the element you require. Elements have thermally bonded end caps and ultrasonic welded media seams for a one piece construction. Final, one piece construction up to 40' long ensures zero bypass.
- We install the maximum amount of media in each filter without pleat binding for increased dirt loading capacity
- Elements are 100% polypropylene—media, inner and outer supports and end caps
- Elements meet FDA Title 21 regulations for food and water contact
- Cartridges are constructed in a clean room environment
- Cartridges may be ordered as final rinsed with 18 mega ohm water
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Melt Blown
- Hard Outer Cage: Polypropylene
- Netted Outer Cage: Polypropylene
- Support Material : Polypropylene
- Sealing: Thermal Bond
- Gaskets/O-Rings: Buna N, Viton®, Teflon®, Silicone, Neoprene & EDPM
- Outside Diameter: 2.7'
- Lengths: 10', 20', 30' & 40'
- Lengths: 9.75', 10', 19.5', 20', 29.25', 30', 39'& 40'
Up to 5.5ft2 (23m2) of Effective Filtration Area per 10' equivalent, dependent upon micron rating
Maximum Differential Pressure: 35 psid @ 120°F (49°C)
AMBF's Cartridges are manufactured with no additives or other manufacturing agents. We guarantee all materials used in the production meet FDA Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations 174.5 and 177.1520.
Retention Ratings of 90% and 99.98% at: .2, .45,1, 3, 5,10, 25, & 50 micron
FDA Listed Materials
Manufactured from materials which are FDA listed for food contact applications in Title 21 of the U.S. code of federal regulations
Cartridges are Free of Surfactants, Resins, Binders and Adhesives
Multiple Autoclaving for 30 Minutes at 250°F (121°C) under no End Load Conditions. In-line Steam Sterilization is not recommended. May be In-line Sanitized with Hot Water at 180°F (82°C) Tor 1 hour.