Husky - Model 1050HP - High Pressure Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump
1 inch Air-Operated Triple Diaphragm Pump. Choose between low pressure and high pressure operating modes with Graco’s low-high pressure mode valve. The Husky 1050HP is the first pump on the market that allows users to choose between low pressure and high pressure operating modes with Graco’s low-high pressure mode valve. High pressure operation isn’t always required, so switch to the low pressure mode to reduce air consumption up to 50%. These features, combined with the quality and reliability of our standard Husky diaphragm pump design; make this one of the most unique high pressure diaphragm pumps on the market.
- Increased fluid pressure without sacrificing flow
- Low-high pressure mode valve lets you operate the pump as a standard AODD or a high pressure AODD
- Reduce air consumption up to 50% with the low pressure mode
- Same repair parts as our Husky 1050 air-operated double diaphragm pump reduces inventory levels
- Application areas: Filter press, ceramic, high head pressure or long distance