Hitema - Model ENRF Series - Free-Cooling Liquid Chillers With Axial Fans
ENRF SERIES are aircooled liquid chillers, designed for industrial use and for outdoor installation. These chillers are designed for applications that require reliability, continuity of operation, high performance and reduced management costs. All models are equipped with coaxial or shell and tube evaporator that ensures reliable operation in particular with liquids containing impurities. All models are equipped with water pump suitable to work with water-glycol mixture and storage tank to assure precise control of temperature even in the presence of highly variable thermal loads from the process. Moreover this chillers have an integrated free-cooling pack with copper tubes and aluminum finned core, which allows considerable energy savings, particulary where there are cold climates
With the wide range of cooling capacity up to 440kW it is possible to satisfy all Customer demands. The refrigerant used is R410A (available also R454B and R32 ). The chillers are provided with one (models 008÷100) or two (models 130÷430) refrigerant circuits with up to 2 compressors per circuit to ensure high efficiency also at partial load.
The degree of electrical protection is IP54 for all models. All the units are tested at the Hitema production site before the shipment to ensure to the Customers the best performances, reliability and continuity of operation.
- Condenser:Air-Cooled with integrated Free-Cooling coil, with copper tubes and aluminium finned core
- Evaporator:Coaxial (ENRF.022÷ENRF.100) or Shell & Tube (ENRF.130÷ENRF.370)
- Expansion Valve: Thermostatic
- Fans: AC axial
- Protection Rating: IP54
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Reliability and continuity of operation also in severe service conditions
- Integrated hydraulic module with tank as a standard (inverter pumps on request)
- Stainless steel hydraulic circuit on request
- Low noise design available
- Free-cooling design is possible