HiTemp - Model 140 - Data Logger
High Temperature Data Logger. The HiTemp140 is a rugged, high precision, high temperature data logger that is built for use with autoclaves and harsh environments.
The HiTemp140 is a stainless steel temperature data logger built for use in harsh environments such as autoclaves. It is submersible, can withstand temperatures up to 140 °C (284 °F) and has an accuracy of +/-0.1 °C (0.18 °F).
The HiTemp140 data logger can store up to 32,700 readings, and features a rigid external probe capable of measuring extended temperatures up to 260 °C (500 °F). Custom probe lengths up to 7 in are available. The HiTemp140 records date and time stamped readings, and has non-volatile solid state memory. This allows the device to retain recorded data even if the battery becomes discharged.
The MadgeTech Software makes starting, stopping, and downloading the HiTemp140 simple and easy. Graphical, tabular and summary data is provided for analysis and data can be viewed in °C, °F, K or °R. The data can also be automatically exported to Excel® for further calculations.
- Temperature Sensor 100 Ω Platinum RTD
- Temperature Resolution 0.01 °C (0.02 °F)
- Temperature Calibrated Accuracy ±0.1 °C/±0.18 °F (20 °C to +140 °C/68 °F to +284 °F)
- ±0.3 °C/±0.54 °F (-20 °C to +19.99 °C/-4 °F to +67.98 °F)
- ±0.4 °C/±0.72 ºF (-40 °C to -20.01 °C/-40 °F to +-4.02 °F)
- Probe Temperature Range -200 °C to +260 °C (-328 °F to +500 °F)
- Memory 32,700
- Reading Rate 1 reading every second up to 1 reading every 24 hours
- Baud Rate 125,000
- Battery Life 1 year typical (1 minute reading rate at 25 °C/77 °F)
- User Replaceable Battery
- HiTemp140-1 Body: 1.55 in x 0.97 in dia. (40 mm x 25 mm dia.)
- Probe: 1 in x 0.125 in dia. (0.188 in transitional dia.)
- 25 mm x 3.2 mm dia. (4.8 mm transitional dia.)
- Body (for 2 in, 5.25 in, 7 in;): 1.75 in x 0.97 in dia. (45 mm x 25 mm dia.)
- HiTemp140-2 : 2.0 in x 0.188 in dia. (51 mm x 4.8 mm)
- HiTemp140-2-TD: 2.0 in x 0.125 in dia. (0.188 in transitional dia.)
- (51 mm x 3.2 mm dia. (4.8 mm transitional dia.)
- HiTemp140-5.25: 5.25 in x 0.188 in dia. (134 mm x 4.8 mm)
- HiTemp140-5.25-TD: 5.25 in x 0.125 in dia. (0.188 in transitional dia.)
- (134 mm x 3.2 mm dia. (4.8 mm transitional dia.)
- HiTemp140-7: 7.0 in x 0.188 in dia. (178 mm x 4.8 mm dia.)
- IP Rating IP68
- Submersible Yes
- Operating Environment -40 °C to +140 °C (-40 °F to +284 °F)
- 0 %RH to 100 %RH
- Required Interface Package IFC400
- Approvals CE