HK Instruments - Model DPT-Flow - Flow Transmitter
DPT-Flow is a flow transmitter that provides a new and easy way to measure the flow rate on centrifugal fans. One device is suitable for a range of different fan types. It also provides an easy way to measure flow rate in a duct system. The device is supplied with an optional FloXact averaging measurement probe.
The DPT-Flow is designed for air handling units to measure the air flow on centrifugal fans. The DPT-Flow can be used as an on-site display for flow or as a transmitter to regulate the air flow on a selected fan or blower.
The DPT-Flow can also be used in the duct system or in air handling units as an on-site display for flow or as a transmitter to regulate the air flow in a duct. The device can be used with several different measurement probes such as FloXactTM or pitot tube, and air dampers. The requirement is that the K-value of the measurement probe or damper is known.
- Accuracy (from applied pressure): (models 1000 and 2000) Pressure < 125 Pa = 1 % + ±2 Pa, Pressure > 125 Pa = 1 % + ±1 Pa
- Accuracy (from applied pressure): (models 5000 and 7000) Pressure < 125 Pa = 1.5 % + ±2 Pa, Pressure > 125 Pa = 1.5 % + ±1 Pa
- Zero point calibration: automatic with autozero element (-AZ) or by pushbutton
- Measuring units: Pressure: Pa, kPa, mbar, inchWC, mmWC, psi, Flow: m3/s, m3/hr, cfm, l/s, m/s, ft/min
- Supply voltage: 24 VAC ±10 % / 24 VDC ±10 %
- Power consumption: < 1,0 W
- Output signals for pressure and air flow (selectable by jumper): 0…10 VDC, Load R minimum 1 kΩ or 4…20 mA, maximum load 500 Ω
- Operating temperature: -10…+50 °C (with autozero calibration -5...+50 °C)
- Response time: 1...20s
- Protection standard: IP54, inWC models: ETL marking, standard IEC61010-1