Honda - Model GASPRO SXT - Purifier Mufflers
Honda gasoline and propane fueled single and twin cylinder engines produce a number of harmful pollutants in the engine combustion chamber during normal operation. These pollutants include: Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrocarbons (HC) and Nitrogen Oxides (NOx). OSHA and MOL regulations require that these harmful pollutants be reduced to minimal levels.
Why Choose Catalytic Exhaust?
- Fastest lead times in the industry
- Competitive pricing
- Honda Exhaust Purifier mufflers are in stock ready to ship
- Proven technology for over 25 years
- Low exhaust restrictions
- Tortous core design is superior in reducing harmful pollutants up to 90%+
- Easy installation
The Practical Solution
The use of a Honda GASPRO SXT exhaust purifier muffler will allow equipment operators to comply with all OSHA and MOL regulations. The Honda GASPRO SXT is easy to install, custom built to fit your engine and available at an affordable price.
By installing our Honda GASPRO SXT exhaust purifier muffler, Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrocarbons (HC) and Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) can be reduced by 80-90%+, which helps in meeting required emissions regulations.
- High Efficiency “Tortuous” Flowpath Catalytic Core
- High Quality Catalytic Coating
- Superior Thermal and Physical Strength
- Low Exhaust Gas Restriction
In order to correctly select the proper Honda GASPRO SXT exhaust gas purifier muffler, the following information is usually required:
- The Honda engine model number
- The maximum horsepower rating of the Honda engine
- The serial number of Honda engine
- The Honda engine muffler part number
No reviews were found for Honda - Model GASPRO SXT - Purifier Mufflers. Be the first to review!