HORIBA - Model APMC-370 - Air Pollution Multi-Gas Calibrator
Dilution of gases with high accuracy and precision requires high quality mfc’s, especially for high dilution ratios and ranges. Consequently HORIBA’s APMC-370 is equipped with digital mfc’s. These mfc’s are factory calibrated, optional also with a special Polynomial Calibration. HORIBA Europe‘s APMC-370 is designed to calibrate gas analyzers manually, remotely controlled or automatically. It is installed in air pollution monitoring stations for quality assurance in the laboratory and also in the production of gas analyzers.
A special feature of HORIBA’s APMC-370 is the big size touch screen panel, for ease of operation. Characteristic of the operation of HORIBA’s APMC-370 is the intuitive, simple and user friendly menu (for instance control of flow rate: mg/m³, ppb/ppm, automatic cycles etc.) Via the touch screen it is e.g. possible to enter span gas concentrations or to start automatic routines like multi point calibration cycles.
Routine sequences like calculating and adjusting span gas concentrations as well as complex flow patterns for multi point calibration cycles can be stored and easily activated. All functions are controlled by an internal CPU with a state-of-the-art 32-bit operating system. This internal microprocessor
continuously calculates and displays the final gas concentrations in the selected units (ppb/ppm or mg/m³-μg/m³). Adjustment, monitoring and regulation of flow rates are done fully automatically. These cycles are programmed in the unit’s memory, thus time spent setting up calibrations on-site is minimized.
All critical operational parameters are monitored; any failure message will be displayed and transmitted via the interfaces. Integrated data logger: During multi point calibration cycles, the span gas concentrations switch automatically with the integrated data logger stores storing continuously the data of the connected gas analysers. Afterwards data can be transferred to a standard browser via Ethernet connection for further evaluation.
HORIBA Europe’s APMC-370 is a modular system and can be adapted and upgraded any time to accommodate most of customer’s requests.
- Fullfills the requirements of the latest EN-Norms especially in respect to the linearity check.
- Exceeds the US EPA requirements.
- Measurement methods according to international standards.
- Microprocessor controlled with touch screen LCD display.
- Precision of span gas concentration : better than 1%.
- Linearity of span gas concentration : better than 1%.
- Multipoint Calibration : 8 individually adjustable cycles, each with upto 20 calibration points.
- Each calibration cycle runs also automatically.
- Both 19” rack mounted version or Portable version.
- Additional mass flow controllers ( max. 8 )
- Ozone oven for the calibration of Ozone analyzers and / or gas phase titration (GPT)
- Internal zero gas calibration system
- permeation oven
- Application: Air Pollution Multigas Calibrator
- Flow range: Zero gas 0,2 - 4,00 l/min
Purge gas 2,5 - 50 ml/min
- Display: TFT 640 x 480 Pixels with Touch
- Gas inlet: 1 x Span gas NO
- Gas outlet: 1 x Span gas NO, 1 x Bypass
- Input pressure: 1 bar
- Span gas steps: 20 + zero gas
- Auto cal cycles: 10 with 20 steps
- Step time auto cal: ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180, 240, 360, 420, 480, 540, 600, 720,
840, 960, 1080, 1200, 1320, 1440 )
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V / 50 Hz, max. 75 VA
- Dimensions: 480 (L) x 550 (W) x 132 (H) mm
- Mass: approx. 11 kg