HORIBA - Model CC-100E - Converter Checker
HORIBA Europe’s NOx Converter Checker CC-100E has been developed to test the e'ciency of NOx to NO converters, which are used in NOx gas analyzers for stack emission measurements or process gas analysis.
HORIBA Europe’s CC-100E is a compact designed instrument to precisely control the repeatability of stack gas analyzers for NOx-measurement. Through generating Ozone by Corona Discharge and mixing it with externally provided NO, precise NO2-concentrations are established in short reaction time.
- The NOx Converter Checker, HORIBA CC-100E, is based on Gas-Phase-Titration (GPT).
- Mixing NO from an external span gas cylinder and O3, generated by Corona Discharge in an Oxygen saturated atmosphere (≥99.9%) inserted externally into the unit. This provides determined concentrations of Nitrogen Dioxide (NO$).
- Repeatability of Stack Gas analyzers for NOx-measurement
The converter checker is optimized for a high stability of the generated NO$ with minimal reaction time.
- Application: NOx Converter Checker for e!ciency test of NOx to NO conversion, Stack Gas Measurement
- Sample gas flow rate: max. 1 l/min ( optional 2 l/min )
- Gas consumption: Approx. 1,1 l/min (1000 ml NO + 100 ml O#
- Gas pressure: 20 kPa ( 200 mbar )
- Range of span gas concentrations: 10 ppm - 1,000 ppm
- Required external gas:: Span gas ( NO ): 100 kPa +/- 10 kPa, Zero gas ( N2 ): 100 kPa +/- 10 kPa, 1000 ml, Source gas ( O3 ): O2 gas ( ≥ 99.9 % ); 100 kPa +/- 10kPa, 100 ml
- Piping connection:: NO: 6mm Teflon, N2: 6mm Teflon, O3: 3mm SUS
- Power supply: 100 V ac to 240 V ac
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 360 mm x 400 mm x 150 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Conforming standards: CE marking