HORIBA Europe’s CC-100E is a compact designed instrument to precisely control the repeatability of stack gas analyzers for NOx-measurement. Through generating Ozone by Corona Discharge and mixing it with externally provided NO, precise NO2-concentrations are established in short reaction time.
- The NOx Converter Checker, HORIBA CC-100E, is based on Gas-Phase-Titration (GPT).
- Mixing NO from an external span gas cylinder and O3, generated by Corona Discharge in an Oxygen saturated atmosphere (≥99.9%) inserted externally into the unit. This provides determined concentrations of Nitrogen Dioxide (NO$).
- Repeatability of Stack Gas analyzers for NOx-measurement
The converter checker is optimized for a high stability of the generated NO$ with minimal reaction time.
- Application: NOx Converter Checker for e!ciency test of NOx to NO conversion, Stack Gas Measurement
- Sample gas flow rate: max. 1 l/min ( optional 2 l/min )
- Gas consumption: Approx. 1,1 l/min (1000 ml NO + 100 ml O#
- Gas pressure: 20 kPa ( 200 mbar )
- Range of span gas concentrations: 10 ppm - 1,000 ppm
- Required external gas:: Span gas ( NO ): 100 kPa +/- 10 kPa, Zero gas ( N2 ): 100 kPa +/- 10 kPa, 1000 ml, Source gas ( O3 ): O2 gas ( ≥ 99.9 % ); 100 kPa +/- 10kPa, 100 ml
- Piping connection:: NO: 6mm Teflon, N2: 6mm Teflon, O3: 3mm SUS
- Power supply: 100 V ac to 240 V ac
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 360 mm x 400 mm x 150 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Conforming standards: CE marking