Ice Storage and Distribution Silos
Ice-storage and distribution SILOS are ideal for large quantities of ice: they contain between 30 and 300 cubic metres and are made of either galvanised or stainless steel. The silos have an unloading speed regulator as standard equipment and can reach a maximum output of 24 tons per hour.
The main advantages of our silo and minisilo are as follows:
- Completely automated ice distribution, thus guaranteeing greater hygiene, ease of operation and safety than can be obtained using a manual system.
- Use of all the ice that is made, thus avoiding waste and the formation of hard blocks.
- Facilitates inclusion in complex automatic weighing and distribution systems.
- Reliability and robustness of the mechanical parts (the first silos, installed in 1975, are still working today).
- Ease of use and maintenance.