iCenta - Model 190PD - Ultrasonic Flow Meter
The Precision Flow 190PD is a portable hand held Dual Mode clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter. The 190PD can operate in both Doppler and Transit time modes, this allows the flow measurement of both dirty and clean fluids and also includes a choice of analogue outputs, thickness gauge option, graphical display of data, data logger, connection to PC, on board help, automatic speed of sound measurement and flow profile correction algorithm. Precision Flow’s experience in ultrasonic technology ensures that the 190PD is a high precision instrument, which can be configured and operational within minutes. Various sensor and clamping options are available for non standard applications.
Features of the 190PD Ultrasonic Flow Meter include:
- Measure flow rate within a pipe without cutting the pipe.
- Ideal for both dirty and clean fluids.
- Latest correlation and Doppler signal detection systems.
- Automatic speed of sound measurement and flow profile correction in transit time mode.
- AZW adaptive zoom windowing technology as standard.
- No complicated upper velocity limits on sensors.
- Advanced Matrix array Doppler sensor.
- Built in Reynolds number correction.
- Suitable for all commonly used sonically conductive pipe materials and liquids.
- Extremely easy to install clamp-on sensors with no process interruption.
- Highest quality transducers made from the PEEK and Stainless steel and encapsulated for maximum protection
- Ideal for both dirty & clean fluids
- Latest signal detection systems
- Easy to install clamp-on sensors
Further applications of the 190PD include:
- Waste water
- Aerated water
- Can be used as a heat energy meter when combined with the ICT Heat Energy Calculator
The Precision Flow 190PD is a lightweight, high quality, transit time, and Doppler flowmeter designed to meet the flow measurement needs of the service, maintenance and commissioning engineer. The flowmeter has dedicated Doppler and transit time sensors for superior performance.
Specification Detail of the 190PD Ultrasonic Flow Meter:
DN100 – DN6500 YPG – DN5 – DN300 WPG
Clamp-on sensors – Resins / steel
0.05 m/sec to 10 m/sec doppler – 0.01m/sec to 25m/sec time transit
Resolution : 0.1% of full scale
Operating Temp Range
0 to 50°C
Outputs & Comms
4/20mA Pulse + RS232
Insertion / Inline
Clean water, dirty water, slurry, oils