IGEBA - Model EVO 35 - Pulse Jet Thermal Foggers
The EVO 35 applies oil based formulations with the standard fog tube. With the optional 'W' fog tube, the EVO 35 can apply water based formulations.
- Stainless steel fuel tank and air pump.
- 4140 stainless steel expansion chamber & tube.
- Solution tank made of high density polyethylene.
- Easiest starting pulse-jet fogger! Has stainless steel air pump assist.
- Lightweight unit; weighs only 17.1 lbs/ 7,8 kg empty.
- Optional Water Fog Tube makes it water based solution compatible.
- Optional precision valves for the application of Fog Force Bird Repellent
- Global ISO 9001 Certificate awarded to all IGEBA foggers.
- Absolutely reliable ignition uses 4 'D' cell batteries - no spark plugs.
- Comes with: operators manual, maintenance kit, 2 dosage nozzles.
- Weight Empty (lbs/kg): 17.1 / 7,8
- Dimensions Inches: 52.5 x 11.2 x 13.3
- Dimensions Cm: 133,5 x 28,5 x 34
- Solution Tank Capacity: 1.7 G / 6,5 L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.3 G / 1,2 L
- Fuel Requirements: Unleaded Gasoline
- Fuel Consumption: 0.5 G hr / 2 L hr
- Max Flow Rate (Oil Base): 11 G hr / 42 L hr
- Max Horizontal Reach (oil base): 300+ ft / 90+ m
- Max Horizontal Reach (water): 130 ft / 40 m
- Ignition Batteries: 4 'D' batteries
- Applying EcoBird Repellent; requires optional control valve.
- Mosquito, gnat, fly and other flying insect control.
- Disease control through insect, bacterial and fungal control.
- Disinfecting of large areas, surfaces and objects.
- Disinfection or treatment of poultry and livestock containment.
- Mold & mildew control in commercial and residential applications.
- Hydrate greenhouses, plant nurseries, gardens, etc
- Special effects for the film & entertainment industry.
- Training tool for military or law enforcement.
- Applies oil base solutions with standard fog tube (included).
- Applies water based solutions with optional 'W' tube.
Special Dosage Nozzle made just for the application of EcoBird Bird Repellent. Select Item # IGEBA NOZ.
Additional 'W' Fog Tube allows the use of water based formulations. Select Item # IGEBA WT